This is a fully remote position.
McGaw.io, a Marketing Technology & Marketing Analytics consultancy, is in search of a Solutions Architect to join our team and work directly with our clients to create cutting-edge marketing solutions that drive positive business results. If you thrive on building strong client relationships and have the technical chops to design marketing stacks and solve technology problems, please read on.
Our Mission at McGaw.io is to help companies of all sizes realize their customer data is their most valuable business asset. And we help them realize that through customer data infrastructure, high power analytics, marketing automation, personalization, and funnel optimization.
McGaw.io supports businesses with analytics, marketing automation, customer data platforms, data piping, websites, AB testing, and all sorts of marketing operations. As we derive insights from these technical efforts, we also inform & execute growth strategies that routinely move the needle for our clients.
Our track record is impeccable, and our leadership has supported some of the fastest-growing companies in the world. McGaw.io’s core client base sells online and has complex data and marketing practices that drive our team to dig deeper every day.
- Diagnose client needs and translate them to solutions that will meet their marketing objectives
- Design end-to-end marketing stacks, including analytics, marketing automation, CRM, CDP, data warehouses, data pipelines, testing, lead management, and other tools as appropriate
- You will contribute to multiple projects and clients
- You will synthesize and analyze large amounts of data
- You will present to clients on a regular basis
- You will successfully manage expectations and overcome client objections
- You will become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with our partners
- You will solve complex technical problems together with your McGaw.io peers
- You will conduct qualitative research projects and build client strategies
- You will occasionally wear other hats and hustle to get things done
- 5+ years of experience designing, integrating, and administering marketing technology solutions
- 3+ years of experience working in an agency, professional services, or consulting environment with multiple clients
- Experience designing at least 3 full marketing tech stacks across diverse tools
- Proven ability to research new technical platforms and solutions and identify pros/cons and suitability for clients
- Experience integrating and administering multiple systems including...
- Customer Data Platforms (CDP): Segment, mParticle, Lytics, Bloomreach, Tealium
- Analytics tools: Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Tableau, PowerBig
- Data warehousing and ETL: SQL, Funnel, Stitch,
- Marketing Automation tools: Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, Autopilot, Drift, Intercom
- CRM tools: Salesforce, Pipedrive
- Google Tag Manager & Other Tag Management Platforms
- CMS: WordPress, Webflow, Sitecore, Drupal, etc.
- Testing tools: Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.
- Landing page tools: Unbounce, Instapage, etc.
- eCommerce tools: Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
- Ad platform integration and measurement: Google Ads, Bing, Facebook Ads, Trade Desk
- Sales Ops: Outreach, Salesloft, Leandata
- Data enrichment: Clearbit, Zoominfo, Buzzboard
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices
- Team player
- Highly coachable
- Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Ability to research new solutions and synthesize new information
- Positive and energetic personality
- Fearless with a willingness to try new ideas and concepts
- Organized, efficient, and ready to get stuff done
- Autonomous and driven
- Scrappy and resourceful
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role.
- Technical diagnostic: Complete diagnostic and strategies that lead to new client business 80% of the time
- Client Strategy: Create technical marketing stack strategies for clients that create revenue opportunities and contribute to clients' 6-month roadmap
- Client Happiness: Secure approval from the client to conduct either a case study or video testimonial of their project at 3 months, 6 months, and/or at project completion 85% of the time.
- Client Retention: Retain 80% of clients in recurring contracts over a rolling 3-month period
- Project performance: Achieve labor efficiency ratio of 3.0+ on client projects
- Client Expansion: Expand project size/scope/revenue 10% of the time by the third month of work with a client
This is a high-impact role that will work closely with McGaw.io’s top tier clients and will act as the primary marketing stack architect on several projects. This role is part strategy, part technical, and will also contribute to execution. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment where deadlines and time management are a must. Folks who are successful in this role enjoy a high level of autonomy while also recognizing the importance of executing processes designed to build transparency in a remote work environment.
We are looking for a highly technical, curious, highly communicative, hard-working peer to join the best marketing technology consultancy in the world. We have a multi-step hiring process for this role that will include multiple interviews followed by a take-home project designed to give the hiring team more transparency into your technical skills and marketing background. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Premium Health, Dental, and Visions Insurance (dependant coverage offered)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for US Citizens and national holidays off for international employees
- Radically transparent workplace
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance