This is a fully remote position.
McGaw.io, a Marketing Technology & Marketing Analytics consultancy, is in search of a Marketing Operations Manager to join our team and work directly with our clients to drive positive business results and build strong relationships.
Our Mission at McGaw.io is to help companies of all sizes realize their customer data is their most valuable business asset. And we help them realize that through customer data infrastructure, high power analytics, marketing automation, personalization, and funnel optimization.
McGaw.io supports businesses with analytics, marketing automation, customer data platforms, data piping, websites, AB testing, and all sorts of marketing operations. As we derive insights from these technical efforts, we also inform & execute growth strategies that routinely move the needle for our clients.
Our track record is impeccable, and our leadership has supported some of the fastest-growing companies in the world. McGaw.io’s core client base sells online and has complex data and marketing practices that drive our team to dig deeper every day.
- You will manage multiple projects and clients
- You will synthesize and analyze large amounts of data
- You will present to clients on a regular basis
- You will successfully manage and overcome client objections
- You will become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with our partners
- You will solve complex technical problems together with your McGaw.io peers
- You will design, execute and manage optimization campaigns across websites, testing platforms, CDP’s, analytics tools, emails and more
- You will design, build and execute marketing operations programs, email campaigns & other creative ops/campaigns to achieve client objectives
- You will conduct qualitative research projects and build client strategies
Required Work Experience:
- You have 5+ years working in marketing technology in some capacity
- You have worked remote for over 12 months and can explain both the benefits and drawbacks of working on a distributed team
- You have experience leading client engagements and have examples of client wins and also key losses and what you learned from those experiences
- You have worked with a Customer Data Platform (CDP) in the past and can speak to the impact tools like Segment, mParticle, and Lytics can make for any company doing business online
- Highly coachable
- Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Positive and energetic personality
- Autonomous and driven
- Project management
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role:
- Client Strategy: Lead client integration and operations strategy to identify revenue opportunities to have a 6-month roadmap for all of your clients
- Client Happiness: Secure approval from the client to conduct either a case study or video testimonial of their project at 3 months, 6 months, and/or at project completion 85% of the time.
- Client performance: Accomplish of 90% of the client’s objectives during the project timeline
- Client Retention: Retain 80% of clients in recurring contracts over a rolling 3-month period
- Project performance: Achieve labor efficiency ratio of 3.0+ on owned client projects, and account leads projects by your 90th day
- Client Expansion: Expand project size/scope/revenue 10% of the time by the third month of work with a client
This role will work closely with McGaw.io’s top clients and will act as a primary point of contact on several projects. This full-cycle role is part strategy, part execution, and part project management. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment where deadlines and time management are a must. Individuals who are successful in this role enjoy a high level of autonomy while also recognizing the importance of executing processes designed to build transparency in a remote work environment.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Premium Health, Dental, and Visions Insurance (dependant coverage offered)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for US Citizens and national holidays off for international employees
- Radically transparent workplace
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance