Talent Acquisition Manager (recruiter)
- Full Time
- Senior Manager/Supervisor
To enable company revenue growth by taking ownership of hr/people ops, talent/culture development, and recruiting.
- Leading operations for all HR, Talent, and Culture efforts
- Manage OKR software and program for leadership
- Oversea observable tracking metrics for team, and use for bonus structures
- Owning the creation of standard operating procedures for the business, services team, and training program
- Responsible for company events, team building and culture creation
- Owning job posting, hiring process, and onboarding of qualified candidates
- Improving hiring and training process
- Candidate screening interviewing
- Interviewing of candidates is owned by hiring managers, and your role will be to ensure candidates do not get lost through the interview process
- In this role, you will need to interview and be involved with the hiring of the supporting business operations and people operations staff
- Supporting and managing various HR operations
- Employee onboarding
- Equipment tracking and ongoing management
- Build a supportive, growth-focused company culture to help the team grow as people, executives, and in their career
- One-on-one coaching: Lead individuals in setting, monitoring, and achieving goals
- Ensuring all team members are getting the growth opportunities they desire
Skills, talents, and experiences are needed to create superior results.
- 2+ years experience in human resource or talent management
- 1+ years of experience working in an agency or professional services
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills verbal and written
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work with all levels of business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to absorb company culture and train others on talent/culture/fit
- Strong business sense and understanding of major business functions
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role.
- Company OKR system is set up and being used by the full team by your 90th day
- Client Retention and Happiness: Increase client retention by 20% through the improved operating process and employee training with a focus on collecting testimonials and case studies, by your 6-month mark
- Client retention: Hold CEO, Executive team, and all team members to their observable indicators, OKR’s, and job description by 6th month
- Human Capital: Increase bench of qualified candidates by 10 candidates 90 days from start
- Hiring: By your 90th day all candidates coming through JazzHR and our interview process are processed in 20 business days or less.
- Employee Retention: Create a benchmark for employee retention by the 6th month, make a noticeable improvement on employee retention by the 12th month.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Premium Health, Dental, and Visions Insurance (dependant coverage offered)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for US Citizens and national holidays off for international employees
- Radically transparent workplace
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to take ownership of hr/hiring/talent efforts in order to double human capital for the company and support growth. The main goal of this role is to take recruiting efforts off of the CEO so they can focus more on training and growth efforts.
Upon starting, you will spend your first 30 days with the McGaw executive team to learn the general business operations, HR operations, human resources functions, and special projects.
In your first 90 days, you will support the recruiting process by making sure current jobs are correctly posted, the job postings look good, and that hiring managers are processing candidates respectfully, swiftly, selling candidates, getting candidates excited, and quarterbacking the hiring, hired, to onboarding new employees. You will be conducting interviews and your focus will be on the process and optimizing it.
At this time we have two outsourced recruiters providing sourcing of candidates for us, multiple job postings on Linkedin and always looking for more ways to promote our careers.
In your first 90 days, you will begin to strategize on our employee retention through culture, education, and training. Human capital success will be a long-term focus of this position, and in the beginning, it will be more tactical, planning, and strategizing.
In your second 90 days, your priorities will be to dive into standard HR, recruiting, and talent operating procedures to make a plan to update to scale the internal operations.
Once you have hit your 6 months mark you will have successfully taken ownership of hiring, talent and culture operations. In your second 6 months, you will invest more effort in our talent management and career growth program.
We have a growth mindset as a company and it is a key part of our culture. Our two priorities for all team members are to make them successful and to build financial independence. This person will partner with the CEO on how we will turn new teammates into well-trained consultants, and then help them develop in their career, and financial success.