SaaS Account Executive
- Full Time
- Mid Level
To help all inbound and outbound leads more effectively manage their UTMs with UTM.io resulting in doubling UTM.io revenue.
- Hitting sales quota
- Qualifying all inbound leads and conducting personable outreach to help companies solve their UTM management problems
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Understand our ideal customers and close companies that renew year after year
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation, lead scoring and other marketing campaigns.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in ongoing education
Skills, talents, and experiences needed to create superior results.
- 3+ years of experience conducting outbound prospecting, and hunting sales preferably at a SaaS company.
- Expertise in digital marketing and what is involved. Knowledge of Google Analytics and UTMs a plus.
- Technical skillset which includes experience working with marketing and sales technologies like Salesforce, LinkedIn, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Superior text and verbal communication skills which focus on delivering value, service and solutions to our prospects.
- Well organized and excellent with time management
- Proactive, plan ahead, thinking in long term time frames as well as short time frames.
- Clear communication skills that can speak with authority, while also understanding that they have two ears for listening.
- Curious to a fault, and wants to make sure they ask clarifying questions to ensure there are no assumptions and all parties are aligned.
- Ability to communicate complex technical challenges with a client and ensure they understand the value, impact or consequence of decisions.
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role.
- Revenue: Closing 5 inbound and 5 outbound customers every month after your third month
- Lead Management: Filter, score, update records, and conduct authentic outreach to all leads from all programs within 24 hours during business hours by the end of your first month.
- Client Happiness: Support and help leads in finding solutions to their marketing, sales, and measurement objectives whether or not it will become a closed deal in the next 12 months to build a long-lasting relationship with the brand.
- Marketing Partnership: Collaborate, strategize and execute with the marketing team to improve marketing efforts to drive marketing qualified leads that you can convert into deals in 30 days.
- Activity/Pipeline Management: Keep all activities logged in Outreach.io and deals up to date in Salesforce with status updates, correct pricing, closed dates, and pertinent information of the deal while making sure you have hit all forecasted pipeline targets by the end of your 3rd month.
- Customer Cross-sell: Coordinate, collaborate, strategize with CEO on cross-sell opportunities between UTM.io and McGaw.io
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from anywhere, fully-remote position
- Premium health, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission plan
- All federal holidays off
- Unlimited PTO
- Company computer
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
We are seeking a hungry, passionate, and coachable Account Executive to help hit our aggressive revenue target at UTM.io. As the first Account Executive, you will be expected to build upon our current sales process with the CEO of the company. You will be highly focused on delivering value and closing deals with our high volume of inbound marketing leads.
As the Account Executive, you’ll be selling solutions to savvy marketing practitioners and leaders. With your solution-based approach that focuses on helping, not selling you will be able to build strong relationships that will keep us top of mind with our prospects.
In your first three months you will be trained on the current sales process, and partner with the CEO on optimizing the sales program. You will be responsible for qualifying all leads and categorizing them so we can focus on the highest value leads. You will conduct daily outreach to our prospects to set qualified sales meetings with yourself. During this period you will be trained on the current UTM.io sales process and how to collaborate with McGaw.io, the consulting arm of the company.
During your first three months, you will be working to close as many deals as possible from our inbound marketing leads, while also helping refine our outbound hunting program. By leveraging Salesforce, Outreach, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator you will build targeted prospects lists to hunt high-value targets.
At 90 days you will be considered fully ramped, take off the training wheels with the CEO, and begin to focus on running the sales process on your own.
This is a high-impact role that will require you to wear multiple hats, be strong under pressure, and be very fast-paced.