- Full Time
To help McGaw.io prospects and customers find solutions to their hardest tech stack, business intelligence, and data problems while doubling revenue for McGaw.io through new logo, cross-sell and upsell sales motions.
- Hitting quota
- Qualifying inbound leads and conducting personable outreach to help them solve their hardest tech stack, business intelligence, and analytics problems
- Execute outbound sales strategy
- Build relationships quickly with potential new customers and learn their needs
- Continue building relationships after the initial sale with the goal of services business within the account
- Expand the business that McGaw.io is doing with its customers
- Build & present compelling proposals to prospects and customers outlining new business opportunities and strategies/tactics to achieve them
- Working with internal team and partners to ensure partner referrals are successful and worked appropriately
- Ensuring Salesforce is kept up to date with account, contact, pipeline, and activity information
- Understanding sales is a team sport and working well with the services team, sales leadership and the CEO to close deals
- Provide feedback to marketing and sales leadership that helps refine our ideal customer profile
- Staying involved with projects to ensure high-quality outputs and to identify future opportunities for upselling and cross-sell
- Work with the Sales leadership to develop and iterate a sales playbook for upselling and cross-selling initiatives
- Coordinating with marketing on value add campaigns that will increase customer retention and growth
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in ongoing education
Skills, talents, and experiences needed to create superior results.
- Service focused, deliver a positive, professional, and consultative customer and partner experience
- Proactive, plan ahead, thinking in long term time frames as well as short time frames. Planning how to achieve both short and long term goals
- 5+ years of experience doing sales at a technology-focused agency with a focus on closing new business as well as growing and retaining customer accounts. Marketing technology experience is a plus.
- 2+ years experience using Salesforce
- Experience conducting outbound prospecting, and hunting sales
- Always be learning mindset with the desire to continuously learn about Marketing, Sales, and Technology
- Superior text and verbal communication skills which focus on delivering value, service and solutions to our prospects
- An extreme eye for detail and has a preference for high quality good looking products, websites and design
- Clear communication skills that can speak with authority, while also understanding that they have two ears for listening
- Curious to a fault, and wants to make sure they ask clarifying questions to ensure there are no assumptions and all parties are aligned
- Works well with others and is a team player
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role.
- Revenue: Achieve revenue quota set by the company
- Sales process: Collaborate with leadership to optimize the sales process, create new sales collateral to optimize for closed deals by the end of month two.
- Lead Management: Filter, score, update records, and conduct authentic outreach to assigned leads from all programs within 24 hours during business hours by the end of your first month.
- Prospect Happiness: Support and help leads in finding solutions to their measurable objectives whether or not it will become a closed deal in the next 12 months to build a long-lasting relationship with the brand by the end of your first month
- Client Strategy: Partner with services on integration, operations, and strategy to identify revenue opportunities to have a 6-month roadmap for all of your clients
- Client Expansion: Expand revenue 10% of the time by the third month of work with a client
- Client Retention: Retain 90% of clients in recurring contracts over a rolling 3-month period by your sixth month
- Client Happiness: Secure approval from the client to feature them in a written case study or video testimonial of their project at 3 months, 6 months, and/or at project completion 95% of the time.
- Client Management: Work with the services team to ensure the company maintains a book of business with the right types of clients.
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Premium Health, Dental, and Visions Insurance (dependant coverage offered)
- 401k with generous matching
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for US Citizens and national holidays off for international employees
- Radically transparent workplace
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance
We are seeking highly strategic Account Executives to hit our aggressive revenue targets. As an Account Executive, you will be expected to be a relationship-builder and provide an amazing customer experience that results in new customer acquisition. You will stay on customer accounts after the initial purchase and be responsible for developing and closing up-sell/cross-sell opportunities. With this in mind, it is imperative that you uphold our value of Never Settle, Be Amazing.
As the Account Executive, you have strong experience in developing relationships with c-level executives and have the business acumen necessary to be a trusted advisor. With your solution-based approach that leans on your deep expertise in building tech stacks that get results, you are able to naturally grow accounts and help customers achieve their goals.
In your first month, you will be trained on the current sales process, and how McGaw.io supports its customers. You will shadow new business sales and customer calls. You will be responsible for timely follow-ups with new business opportunities and working in partnership with your sales assistant on keeping lead, contact, account, and opportunity records up to date in Salesforce.
During your first three months, you will begin to close deals, generate a new business pipeline, and partner with the services team to expand relationships This will require voracious time management so you can balance the new business pipeline and expand our footprint within accounts.
In your second three months, you will begin to focus on running the sales process on your own. The VP of Sales will continue to coach you on discovery calls, working with services to create proposals, close deals, and transition new customers to the services team.
After your first 6 months, you will be fully ramped and able to manage new business, upsell and cross-sell sales on your own. You will be achieving revenue targets, retaining 90% of our client base, and expanding revenue generated from accounts by 10% every quarter.
This is a high-impact role that will require you to wear multiple hats, be strong under pressure and be very fast-paced.