This is a fully remote position
McGaw.io, a Marketing Technology & Marketing Analytics consultancy, is in search of a Product Manager to join our team and work directly with our clients to drive positive business results. This is a unique role that will enable you to assist in the design and delivery of multiple marketing solutions across diverse clients. If you thrive on building strong client relationships and have the technical chops to dive into complex marketing & technology problems, please read on.
McGaw.io supports businesses with analytics, marketing automation, customer data platforms, data piping, websites, AB testing and all sorts of marketing operations. As we derive insights from these technical efforts, we also inform & execute growth strategies that routinely move the needle for our clients.
Our track record is impeccable, and our leadership has supported some of the fastest-growing companies in the world. McGaw.io’s core client base sells online and has complex data and marketing practices that drive our team to dig deeper every day.
- You will collaborate with the solutions team to define client requirements, solutions, schedules, budgets, and priorities
- You will manage the delivery of solutions across multiple projects and clients ensuring that they are delivered with quality and that they meet client objectives
- You will synthesize and analyze large amounts of data
- You will present to clients on a regular basis
- You will successfully manage and overcome client objections
- You will become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with our partners
- You will solve complex technical problems together with your McGaw.io peers
- You will conduct qualitative research projects and build client strategies
- You will occasionally wear other hats and hustle to get things done
- 3+ years of experience working in an agency, professional services, or consulting firm working with multiple clients
- 3+ years of experience in business requirements analysis
- 3+ years of experience managing solution delivery or project management, including managing budgets and timelines
- Experience with some or all of the following categories of marketing solutions:
- Customer Data & Analytics tools: Segment, mParticle, Lytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Google Analytics
- Marketing Automation tools: Autopilot, Intercom, MailChimp, Marketo, Pardot and Hubspot.
- CRM tools: Salesforce, Pipedrive
- Design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Sketch
- Google Tag Manager & Other Tag Management Platforms
- CMS: WordPress, Webflow, Sitecore, Drupal, etc.
- Testing tools: Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, etc.
- Landing page tools: Unbounce, Instapage, etc.
- eCommerce tools: Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.
- Team player
- Highly coachable
- Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Positive and energetic personality
- Fearless with a willingness to try new ideas and concepts
- Organized, efficient, and ready to get stuff done
- Autonomous and driven
- Scrappy and resourceful
- Requirements gathering and solution definition
- Project management
Observable indicators to let you know you are performing well in this role.
- Client Strategy: Lead client integration and operations strategy to identify revenue opportunities to have a 6-month roadmap for all of your clients
- Client Happiness: Secure approval from the client to conduct either a case study or video testimonial of their project at 3 months, 6 months, and/or at project completion 85% of the time.
- Client performance: Accomplish of 90% of the client’s objectives during the project timeline
- Client Retention: Retain 80% of clients in recurring contracts over a rolling 3-month period
- Project performance: Achieve labor efficiency ratio of 3.0+ on your clients' projects by your 90th day
- Client Expansion: Expand project size/scope/revenue 10% of the time by the third month of work with a client
This is a high-impact role that will work closely with McGaw.io’s top tier clients and will act as a primary point of contact on several projects. This full-cycle role is part strategy, part execution, and part project management. You will be working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment where deadlines and time management are a must. Folks who are successful in this role enjoy a high level of autonomy while also recognizing the importance of executing processes designed to build transparency in a remote work environment.
We are looking for a technical, curious, highly communicative, hard-working peer to join the best marketing technology consultancy in the world. We have a multi-step hiring process for this role that will include multiple interviews followed by a take-home project designed to give the hiring team more transparency into your technical marketing background. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Premium Health, Dental, and Visions Insurance (dependant coverage offered)
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Company Laptop, Monitor, and other equipment needed for remote setup
- Federal holidays off for US Citizens and national holidays off for international employees
- Radically transparent workplace
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the marketing technology community
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before
- $25 monthly Starbucks allowance