Customer Success Manager - UTM.io (SaaS)
- Part Time
- Mid Level
This position is fully remote/WFH
UTM.io is the leading campaign governance and link management solution. Used by thousands of marketers and data analysts to keep their campaign analytics clean and organized. We take the horrendous process of maintaining a UTM campaign spreadsheet and make it a breeze.
We are looking for a mid-level custom success representative to join our team and support our customers in gaining the most value from the product. This role requires previous marketing or marketing analyst experience building, managing, and analyzing UTM data in Google Analytics.
As a Customer Success Manager, your mission is to understand how a company is currently tracking their marketing efforts using UTM’s, how this is translated into reporting, and then help build out their UTM account to have the best possible UTM taxonomy, workspace set up and rules to ensure cleaner analytics reporting.
What You Will Do
- Conduct personalized outreach to new customers who have signed up for the product to set up training sessions
- Conduct campaign link and UTM diagnostics to assist in setting up their UTM.io account
- Deliver onboarding training and materials through Zoom
- Ensure platform adoption by helping customer build and set their UTM and campaign link taxonomy
- Deliver value and customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle from onboarding through growth and renewal.
- Help customers find the right pricing plan on the platform
- Identify risks or barriers to success and proactively put together an action plan.
What It Takes To Be Successful
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with Google Analytics is a must.
- Must have a background in marketing, and it is a plus if you have worked with paid media and email marketing, and have been in some sort of customer success role.
- Strong articulation and presentation skills.
- Ability to follow process consistently in a high call volume environment.
- Willingness to learn and use coaching feedback to improve.
- 1+ years of experience working in a Marketing Technology and Analytics environment a plus.
- Passionate about working with customers and delivering a great customer experience.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from anywhere, fully remote position
- Premium health, vision, and dental insurance
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonus’
- All federal holidays off
- Company computer, ultrawide monitor and accessories
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- Continued education and training that exceeds what you have ever seen before